1. This booking form constitutes an offer by you when received by us and no contract shall exist until we have accepted your booking by confirming it in writing.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to all contracts to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions, except for any additional applicable terms and conditions contained in any quotation we have given to you.
3. A VAT invoice will be issued and payment is due before course commencement or registration, whichever is the earliest. We reserve the right to charge interest and a fixed sum on overdue invoices at the rates applicable under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act.
4. Failure to pay any invoice when it falls due shall entitle us to suspend further work on any other order from you, without prejudice to any other right we may have. If you fail to adhere to the agreed payment terms, or genuine doubts arise as to your financial position, we reserve the right to suspend work on any order without liability until payment or satisfactory security for payment has been provided.
5. Places on our course may be limited and tendering payment does not ensure that your booking will be accepted. If the course is over-subscribed or we cannot accept your booking for any other reason, we will refund your payment in full.
6. In the event that an individual delegate named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date.
7. We shall have the right to re-schedule courses or vary the content as and when we deem it necessary to do so, at our discretion. In those circumstances we shall notify you as soon as reasonably practicable and within 7 days of receiving such notification from us, you have the right to cancel in writing and receive a full refund of the price.
8. We shall have the right to cancel a course without notice, and we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever if a course or consultancy does not take place.
9. We shall endeavor to accommodate any request for a change of date in respect of open courses, but where we agree, we shall treat your request as a notice of cancellation. You will be required to pay the full price for the original booking and in addition, the following transfer charge for the new course dates will apply:
- CITB, NEBOSH - £60 per day
- IOSH Safety for Senior Executives - £60 per day
10. All cancellations must be made in writing prior to the commencement date of a course or the course registration date whichever is the earliest. Where courses are cancelled between 28 and 21 days prior to course commencement a 50% fee will apply. In the event of non-attendance or course cancellations received less than 21 days prior to course commencement or registration date whichever is the earliest: full fees will be charged.
11. Our course presenters have no authority to advise on any specific circumstances affecting your organisation and you should not rely on any comment made by a presenter without seeking specific advice from your own professional advisors.
12. We may provide course notes, reports and other documentation which is for the sole use of the named delegates. Course notes should not be relied upon as giving specific advice. Course notes, reports and other documents provided to delegates may not be reproduced in whole or in part without our permission in writing.
13. To the extent permitted by law, neither we nor our presenters will be liable to you by reason of negligence, breach of contract or otherwise for any loss whatsoever occasioned to any person or persons acting, omitting to act to refraining from acting in reliance upon, arising from or connected with any error or omission in any course material or the presentation of any course.